- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Summer Case Sale at Airfield Estates
July 15, 2014 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmNo admission
Airfield Estates is offering a 50 percent case discount on five select wines during the final two weeks of July.
Visit the tasting rooms in Prosser or Woodinville and mix/match from the Bombshell Red, Pinot Noir, Tempranillo, Unoaked Chardonnay or Pinot Gris.
Airfield Estates uses 100 percent estate fruit for its wines made by Marcus Miller. The first vines were planted in 1968 by his grandfather, Don Miller. Today, the estate vineyard spans over 860 acres and includes 27 varieties.