- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Summer Music at Trinity Vineyards with Blue Evolution
July 14 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10
Come out to Trinity Vineyards and join us Saturday, July 14 as we welcome Blue Evolution to our stage. They will rock you with blues, soul and classic rock.
We will have wood-fired pizza from Dough on the Go mobile food truck as well as wine, beer and cider for sale. We are kid-friendly, so no charge for tots.
Please bring a extra lawn chair as we want to make sure you have a seat and are comfortable. Wine club members 1/2 price. Tickets are $10 at the door.