- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
- This event has passed.
Summer Music at Trinity Vineyards with Blue Evolution
July 14 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10
Come out to Trinity Vineyards and join us Saturday, July 14 as we welcome Blue Evolution to our stage. They will rock you with blues, soul and classic rock.
We will have wood-fired pizza from Dough on the Go mobile food truck as well as wine, beer and cider for sale. We are kid-friendly, so no charge for tots.
Please bring a extra lawn chair as we want to make sure you have a seat and are comfortable. Wine club members 1/2 price. Tickets are $10 at the door.