- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Sunday Brunch and Backstage Winemaker’s Tour at Westport Winery
December 28, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pmNo admission
Westport Winery in Aberdeen offers brunch and its Backstage Winemaker’s Tour each Sunday.
The experience begins each Sunday with brunch at the Farm To Fork Restaurant from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Choices include Benedictine Quiche with Tarragon Aioli with Tomato Basil Soup, a fresh-squeezed orange juice Mimosa and a Maple-Bacon Patty Cake.
Then stay for the Backstage Winemaker’s Tour from 1-2 p.m. each Sunday when director of winemaking Dana Roberts leads patrons into the cellar to discuss and taste what is in the tanks. This is includes a walk through the garden trails so visitors will need to wear comfortable walking shoes.