- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Sunnyslope Wine Trail Festival
August 4, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30
CALDWELL, Idaho — The Caldwell area of Idaho’s Snake River Valley will celebrate its annual Sunnyslope Wine Trail Festival on Aug. 4.
All the wineries of the Sunnyslope Wine Trail will gather together for an evening filled with music at the Train Depot Plaza in downtown Caldwell.
Grab a bite from a local food truck and sip on some wine from any of the 10 participating wineries, which include Bitner Vineyards, Fujishin Family Cellars, Hat Ranch and Vale Wine Co., Hells Canyon Winery and Zhoo Zhoo Wines, Huston Vineyards, Indian Creek, Koenig Vineyards, Parma Ridge, Sawtooth, Ste. Chapelle, Vizcaya and Williamson Vineyards.
All attendees will be required to show ID. Designated drivers are encouraged. Tickets are $25 advance purchase or $30 at the gate.
Tickets can be purchased in advance or the day of the event at Bitner Vineyards, Hat Ranch Winery and Huston Vineyards.