- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- This event has passed.
Super Bowl Mardi Gras Party at Wine World & Spirits
February 3, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm5$
Since the Super Bowl is in New Orleans this year, David LeClaire’s Wine World and Spirits is offering a Mardi Gras-themed party before and during the game in its VIP lounge. Watch the game and pitch in $5 for the food.
Chef Lenny will provide jambalaya with red beans and rice, cornbread and other Southern fare. If you need some Mardi Gras gear, there will be handmade masks and hat for sale in the Teatro ZinZanni tent at Wine World.
Wine World and Spirits recently was named 2013 Retailer of the Year at the Washington State Wine Awards.