- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Swiftwater Cellars summer concert series features Stone In Love
August 1, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm$29
Swiftwater Cellars’ popular summer concert series continues Friday, Aug. 1, when Stone in Love visits the winery for an evening of great music paired with award-winning wine and food.
Stone in Love is a tribute band for the mega-popular rock band, Journey. Doors open at 5 p.m. and music begins at 7 p.m. The concert venue at Swiftwater features festival seating and food and wine are available for purchase from the winery and its award-winning restaurant, the Hoist House.
Swiftwater Cellars’ 2014 concert series highlights tributes bands, which guarantees a fun-filled evening of audience dancing and singing to familiar favorites. The performance by Stone In Love virtually guarantees audience participation with Journey hits such as Any Way You Want It, Faithfully and Don’t Stop Believin’, one of the most popular songs in rock history.
Swiftwater Cellars is Washington’s premier destination winery, 90 minutes east of Seattle in the heart of the beautiful Cascade Mountains. For information and tickets, please visit www.swiftwatercellars.com.
You also can contact the winery by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 509-674-6590.