- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Swiftwater Cellars summer concert series presents 20 Ride
September 12, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm$35
Swiftwater Cellars’ popular summer concert series concludes Friday, Sept. 12, when 20 Ride visits the winery for an evening of chicken-fried, country-rock music paired with great wine and food. 20 Ride is a tribute band for the Zac Brown Band, which guarantees a great time for all in a stunning mountain setting.
Doors open at 5 p.m. and music begins at 7 p.m. The concert venue at Swiftwater features festival seating and food and wine are available for purchase from the winery and its award-winning restaurant, the Hoist House.
Swiftwater Cellars’ 2014 concert series featured tribute bands for the likes of Journey and Heart, as well as a late summer show from Seattle favorite Spike & The Impalers. 20 Ride channels the foot-stomping, show-stopping energy of the Zac Brown Band with hits like Toes and Chicken Fried.
Swiftwater Cellars is Washington’s premier destination winery, located 90 minutes east of Seattle in the heart of the beautiful Cascade Mountains. For information and tickets, please visit www.swiftwatercellars.com. You also can contact the winery by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone, 509-674-6590.