- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Taste of Harvest Wine Garden in Wenatchee
September 21, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm15$ - 25$
Make plans for a day of fun for the whole family! This street fair on Wenatchee Avenue celebrates the agricultural heritage of Wenatchee with a wine and food garden, a Run Wenatchee River Run, live music, kids activities and movie, harvest farmer’s market, food vendors and much more.
Wine Garden tickets will be sold on the day of the event, and guests may purchase eight tastes of wine for $15 with a souvenir glass, or 15 tastes of wine for $25 and two souvenir wine glasses.
Cheers to Taste of Harvest Festival with Wenatchee Wine Country in your glass!