- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Portland’s Taste of the Nation
May 7, 2013 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm85$ - 200$
The four-hour event at McMenamins’ Crystal Ballroom gathers top chefs, winemakers, brewers and distillers for the annual event that benefits No Kid Hungry. Participating wineries include Anam Cara, Anne Amie, Apolloni, Argyle, Bergström, Cana’s Feast, Carlo & Julian, Cristom, Edgefield, Elk Cove, Methven, Montinore, Penner-Ash, PDX Urban Wineries, Sineann and Willamette Valley Vineyards.
Restaurants scheduled to be represented include Andina, Aviary, Bamboo Sushi, Batch Chocolates, Biwa, Boke Bowl, Bollywood Theater, Broder, Departure, Double Dragon, Firehouse, Heathman, Irving Street Kitchen, Lardo, Laurelhurst Market, Mother’s Bistro, Olympic Provisions, Paulée, Petunia’s Pies a& Pastries, Ringside Fish House, Salt & Straw, Smallwares, Smokehouse 21, St. Jack Trigger and Wildwood.
Tickets are limited, and the event is restricted to those 21 and older.