- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Taste Oregon Seattle
May 21, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$35
SEATTLE — The second annual Taste Oregon event in Seattle, which will feature 35 wineries, is scheduled for 1-5 p.m., Sunday, May 21 at The Metropolist.
This tasting across several American Viticultural Areas in Oregon will be held in the Sodo area. This Seattle Uncorked event is a fundraiser for OAASIS – Oregon Abuse Advocates & Survivors in Service.
Participating wineries include Anam Cara, Anderson Family Vineyard, Bjornson Vineyard, Brigadoon, Cana’s Feast Winery, Cathedral Ridge, Chehalem, Coeur de Terre Vineyard, Coria Estates, Del Rio Vineyards, Elevee Wines, The Eyrie Vineyards, Foris Vineyards, Hyland Estates, J. Scott Cellars, Le Cadeau Vineyard, Left Coast Cellars, Patricia Green Cellars, Rocky Point Cellars, Sokol Blosser Stangeland Winery, Van Duzer Vineyards, Willamette Valley Vineyards, Willful Wine Co., and Youngberg Hill.