- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Taste Spokane at Northern Quest Resort and Casino
February 24, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$65
AIRWAY HEIGHTS, Wash. — The 11th annual Taste Spokane, which is Wishing Star’s largest fundraiser of the year, features live music, food, adult beverages and more on Feb. 24 in the Pend Oreille Pavilion Room at Northern Quest Resort and Casino.
Spokane’s most acclaimed restaurants, regional wineries and breweries, and dessert purveyors will exhibit their products and serve samples to help Wishing Star change lives, one wish at a time.
Taste Spokane 2017, sponsored by GESA Credit Union, will feature a live auction, paddle raise and lots of fun surprises. All proceeds benefit Wishing Star Foundation- a local non-profit that grants wishes to children with life-threatening illnesses living in Spokane, the Tri-Cities and local outlying areas.
Participating wineries include Emvy Cellars, MonteScarlatto Estate Winery and Skylite Cellars. Breweries include New Belgium, No-Li, Steam Plant Brewing Co., Wallace Brewing and Waddells Brewing. Solar Spirits also will be pouring.
Culinary accompaniments will be provided by Taste of India, Timber Gastro Pub, The Onion, Toby’s BBQ, Two Cooks with Love Catering, 1898 Public House at Kalipsel Golf & Country Club, The Melting Pot, Brain Freeze Creamery and Northern Quest Bakery.
The 2017 edition will be the 11th annual event, and more than 500 people are expected to attend.
General admission: $60 in advance, $65 at the door. Price includes admission, wine glass and unlimited tastings.
VIP admission is $100, which includes early admission, guaranteed seating, unlimited tastings and commemorative wine glass.