- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Tertulia Cellars celebrates 10 years with library tasting
May 1, 2015 @ 6:30 pm$5
Join us at Tertulia Cellars during this Spring Release Weekend as we celebrate 10 years of making wine in the Walla Walla Valley.
We will be open all weekend long to welcome revelers to the winery and are hosting an after hours party Friday night (May 1) from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. where winemaker Ryan Raber is opening up the library and will be sharing his first ever vintages of his 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon, the 2006 Malbec and the 2007 Carménère alongside all of our new releases.
We’ve also got 10 new pétanque courts that we welcome you to come check out.