- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
TGIF Wine and Pizza Night at Abacela Winery
June 15 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:00pm on Friday, repeating until July 27, 2018
ROSEBURG, Ore. — The Vine & Wine Center at historic Abacela in Southern Oregon’s Umpqua Valley is open for wine tasting until 7 p.m. every Friday. Enjoy wine tasting, a glass of wine, or bottle and order a hand-tossed pizza fresh from our outdoor horno to match.
Please note that quantities are limited. Pizza orders are accepted until 6 p.m., and while supplies last. No phone orders are accepted. Please, no outside food or drink during this event.