- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- This event has passed.
TGIF Wine and Pizza Night at Abacela Winery
June 15 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:00pm on Friday, repeating until July 27, 2018
ROSEBURG, Ore. — The Vine & Wine Center at historic Abacela in Southern Oregon’s Umpqua Valley is open for wine tasting until 7 p.m. every Friday. Enjoy wine tasting, a glass of wine, or bottle and order a hand-tossed pizza fresh from our outdoor horno to match.
Please note that quantities are limited. Pizza orders are accepted until 6 p.m., and while supplies last. No phone orders are accepted. Please, no outside food or drink during this event.