- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
- This event has passed.
TGIF Wine and Pizza Night at Abacela Winery
July 13 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:00pm on Friday, repeating until July 27, 2018
ROSEBURG, Ore. — The Vine & Wine Center at historic Abacela in Southern Oregon’s Umpqua Valley is open for wine tasting until 7 p.m. every Friday. Enjoy wine tasting, a glass of wine, or bottle and order a hand-tossed pizza fresh from our outdoor horno to match.
Please note that quantities are limited. Pizza orders are accepted until 6 p.m., and while supplies last. No phone orders are accepted. Please, no outside food or drink during this event.