- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
TGIF Wine and Pizza Night at Abacela Winery
July 13 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:00pm on Friday, repeating until July 27, 2018
ROSEBURG, Ore. — The Vine & Wine Center at historic Abacela in Southern Oregon’s Umpqua Valley is open for wine tasting until 7 p.m. every Friday. Enjoy wine tasting, a glass of wine, or bottle and order a hand-tossed pizza fresh from our outdoor horno to match.
Please note that quantities are limited. Pizza orders are accepted until 6 p.m., and while supplies last. No phone orders are accepted. Please, no outside food or drink during this event.