- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving weekend open house at Ledger David Cellars
November 28, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - November 30, 2014 @ 5:00 pmNo admission
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — Ledger David Cellars will be open for its Thanksgiving Weekend Open House event, Nov. 28-30 from 12 to 5 p.m.
Enjoy fall comfort food paired with mulled Sangiovese wine, seasonal baked goods, live music and wine specials. Listen to the sounds of harpist Mary Vannice on Friday, Nov. 28 and Jeff Kloetzel on Saturday, Nov. 29 from 2-4 p.m.
Celebrate our newest red blend and most popular holiday favorites including our 2013 Primoris Chenin Blanc and 2011 Sangiovese.
Ledger David Cellars is at 245 N. Front Street in Central Point, between Lillie Belle Farms and the Rogue Creamery. It is just five minutes off I-5, left on exit 35 next to the world-famous Rogue Creamery. Fall and winter hours are Thursday– Monday from noon to 5 p.m.