- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving Weekend Open House at Ledger David Cellars
November 27, 2015 @ 12:00 am - November 29, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$5
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — Elevate your holiday with Ledger David Cellars at their annual Thanksgiving Weekend Open House event, Nov. 27-29 from 12 to 5 p.m. at Le Petit Tasting Room in Central Point.
Listen to the sounds of local indie folk band The Brothers Reed on Saturday, Nov. 28 and local jazz, blues and pop artists Not Too Shabby on Sunday, Nov. 29 from 2-4 p.m.
Toast to Italian and Latin varieties including 2012 Sangiovese, 2013 Tempranillo, and 2013 Dark Night – an adventurous red blend, paired with specialty pizzas served fresh from Mamma Mia’s mobile wood fire oven.
Indulge in a unique wine tasting experience with limited production single vineyard estate wines. Just two miles off I-5, left on exit 35. Located at 245 N. Front St. in Central Point’s Artisan Corridor – a trifecta of the region’s most award-winning cheese, wine and chocolate – nestled between the world famous Rogue Creamery and Lillie Belle Farms gourmet chocolates. Open daily, noon to 5 p.m.
For more information, visit www.ledgerdavid.com or call (541) 664-2218.