- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving weekend open house at Ledger David Cellars
November 29, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - December 1, 2013 @ 5:00 pmFree
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — The Thanksgiving weekend open house at Ledger David Cellars will feature a special wine release, comfort foods and live music at Le Petit Tasting Room in Central Point.
Celebrate two years with Ledger David Cellars at our event noon-5 p.m., Nov. 29 – Dec. 1. Enjoy fall comfort foods and toast our new release 2011 Cabernet Franc and our first vintage 2010 Tempranillo. And enjoy our signature Primoris Chenin Blanc and other award-winning estate wines. Also, listen to live music 2-4 p.m. from popular guitarist Jeff Kloetzel on Saturday and flamenco guitarist Grant Ruiz on Sunday.
Visit Ledger David Cellars’ Le Petit Tasting Room at 245 N. Front St. in Central Point between Lillie Belle Farms and the Rogue Creamery. Fall and winter hours are noon-5 p.m. Thursday through Monday. For more information, visit www.ledgerdavid.com or call (541) 664-2218.