- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving Weekend Wine and Music Celebration at Delfino Vineyards
November 29, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - November 30, 2013 @ 5:00 pm5$
Entry for the weekend at Delfino Vineyards includes wine tasting, music and appetizers. On Friday, we feature Two for the Road, a duo with Jason Heald and Debra Gaddis). On Saturday, we feature Dylan James.
We will be barrel tasting 2012 wines, including our Tempranillo Port-style. If you bring two cans of food for the food bank, then you will receive $5 off a bottle of wine.
Wine and beer are available for purchase, with plenty of parking. The event tent is inviting, warm and decorated for the holidays. Hope to see you here. Our wines make fabulous gifts for the holidays.