- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving Wine Tasting Open House at Spindrift Cellars
November 27, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - November 29, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$10
PHILOMATH, Ore. — ‘Tis the season of sharing in the Willamette Valley! Come enjoy new releases at Spindrift Cellars as more than 10 award-winning wines will be poured, including a sweet wine flight.
Light food offerings include a local food sampling with holiday shopping, case specials and live music by Jim Martinez.
There is a $10 tasting fee, which is waived for club members.