- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
‘The Princess Bride’ Movie Night at Browne Family Vineyards
July 27, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10 – $15
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Join us for a fairy tale adventure at Browne Family Vineyards tasting room as we feature the mystical movie The Princess Bride.
Ticket includes your first glass of wine, popcorn and licorice.
Cost is $15 for guests, but just $10 for wine club members.
Ages 21 and over, please.
RSVP to Emily Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 509.522.1261