- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- This event has passed.
The Winetaster’s Tool Box: Exploring Wine Fundamentals at Durant Vineyards
January 19, 2013 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm50$
Durant Vineyards in Oregon’s Dundee Hills will hold a seminar called The Winetaster’s Toolbox: Exploring Wine Fundamentals. The workshop will tease apart the various components that define a wine: sweetness, acidity, tannin, body and alcohol as attendees taste and discuss the impact of these elements on the palate and how to distinguish and describe them.