- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Three 3 Amigos winemaker dinners at Bitner Vineyards
August 28, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - August 29, 2015 @ 8:30 pm$75
Bitner Vineyards will stage its Three Amigos winemaker dinners on Aug. 28-29 in the Sunnyslope Wine District featuring Ron Bitner of Bitner Vineyards, Greg Koenig of Koenig Vineyards and Martin Fujishin of Fujishin Family Cellars.
Each dinner will begin at 6 p.m. and run through 8:30 p.m. Cost is $75 per person and will include live music, locally inspired menus and wines from three of the finest wineries in Idaho’s Sunnyslope Wine District.
Tickets go on sale June 1.