- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Toast of Tacoma at El Gaucho
January 25, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$95
Toast of Tacoma, a new event in Tacoma staged by El Gaucho, one of the Pacific Northwest’s premier steakhouses, and nearby LeMay Car Museum will toast the new year and feature pourings from Puget Sound winemakers — including Dusted Valley Vintners. And of course, signature El Gaucho bites.
The Mackay Group has been supportive of regional wines since launching in 2000.