- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- This event has passed.
Townie Tuesdays at TERO Estates
April 19, 2016 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:30pm on Tuesday, repeating until December 26, 2016
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Visit TERO Estates each Tuesday starting on April 19 at our downtown Walla Walla tasting room for Townie Tuesdays! Discounted wine by the glass as well as special discounted bottles to go can be purchased just off the lobby of the historic Marcus Whitman Hotel.
Walla Walla winemakers Mike Tembreull and Doug Roskelley purchased historic Windrow Vineyard — a portion of the original Seven Hills Vineyard near Milton-Freewater, Ore. — in the spring of 2007 and subsequently formed TERO Estates, a combination of the first two letters of their surnames. Their lineup focuses on work with red Bordeaux varieties off their estate.