- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Treos Wine Memorial Day Celebration
May 23, 2014 - May 26, 2014$5
Treos Wines will be open Friday through Memorial Day Monday from noon to 5 p.m. to tastings. There will be a $5 tasting fee, applicable towards bottle purchases.
We will be featuring a special at the event — our popular Stolen Kisses Pinot Gris/Muscat blend wine we will be available at our case discount of 15% on purchases of 6 or more bottles.
Our wines are the expression of three families’ love of land, family and friends, wine and life. Drawing from time-honored winemaking techniques, while embracing quality-enhancing innovations, these small-batch, handcrafted wines capture the unique and distinctive character of the southern Willamette Valley.
We hope our wines will create enjoyment and memories in each occasion they accompany. Our goal is to create memorable wines for celebrations of life with friends and loved ones. In 2007, we started planting grapevines on a superb location—with good soils, slope, situation—to make a great wine.