- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Treveri Cellars Concerts on the Lawn
July 18, 2014 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pmNo admission
“Concert on the Lawn” Happy Hour coming up July 18 from 4-8 p.m. We will be featuring live music with “Teetering Towards Yesterday” along with Rich Sisters tapas menu AND sparkling wine and sparkling wine cocktails by Treveri Cellars.