- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Tucannon Cellars barn dance
March 18, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$15
BENTON CITY, Wash. — Tucannon Cellars invites you to get rowdy at our inaugural Barn Dance on Saturday, March 18 between the Yakima River and Red Mountain.
Since we’re new to this too, we will be having some instructors from a local non-profit helping us out along the way. The first hour will be a training session when we learn the moves and call outs. The second hour will be an all out barn dance!
Your admission — $10 in advance or $15 at the door — includes a wine tasting. Admission is free for a Tucannon club member and one guest.