- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Tupelo Joe plays in The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin
November 25, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
RICHLAND, Wash. — After your Black Friday shopping is complete, stop by the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin to drink wine, eat local and check out the Tri-Cities’ newest talent: Tupelo Joe playing folk, country, classic rock and contemporary music.
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin focuses on farm-to-fork cuisine paired with wine from Washington’s premier family-owned winery. We are open for lunch and dinner Tuesday through Saturday from noon to close.
Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352
Barnard Griffin tasting room
Open daily: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.