- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Ugly Holiday Sweater event at Ste. Chapelle Winery
December 13, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmNo admission
CALDWELL, Idaho — Ste. Chapelle, Idaho’s oldest and largest winery, will stage its Ugly Holiday Sweater Event from noon to 5 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 13 at the tasting room in the Sunnyslope Wine District.
The winery invites fun-loving guests to wear their festive holiday sweaters for some holiday cheer at Ste. Chapelle. By donning an ugly holiday sweater, each guest is entered for a chance to win prizes and go home with ugly sweater glory. They also save 20 percent with any three-bottle purchase and enjoy hot spiced wine for $5 per glass, with a $3 refill. The event is billed as family-friendly.
The High Street Trio will perform music from 1-4 p.m. For more information, email event coordinator Sheila Owens at firstname.lastname@example.org.