- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Uncorked Sunriver Style
September 18, 2015 - September 19, 2015$18
SUNRIVER, Ore. — Uncorked Sunriver Style is a two-day wine event Sept. 18-19 featuring Oregon wineries, comedy and live music at Benham Hall and John Gray Amphitheather on the campus of Sunriver Homeowners Aquatics & Recreation Center.
Maryland-based wine author Laurie Forster, aka The StandUp Sommelier, will deliver her edgy, off-beat Something to Wine About act where wine meets punchline. Her comedy show is 12:30 p.m. Saturday. The show is $20 and doesn’t require event admission. Seating is limited, however.
This event is for ages 21 and older, and attendees must show valid ID to consume wine.
Cost is $18 per person per day or $23 for a two-day pass. Admission includes event stemless wine glass and one wine tasting token. Additional tastes, glasses of wine and bottles will be sold by the vendors.
Sunriver Owners Association members with current member ID receive $3 admission discount, however, tickets must be purchased by presenting at member ID office at SHARC.
Admission is $5 each day for non-drinkers (does not include a wine glass). Admission to On The Rocks performances only for non-wine event attendees is $5. Cost is $20 for the Saturday comedy show with Laurie Forster (event admission not required).
General admission tickets are available at BendTicket.com or at the door.