- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
UnWined at the Movies with Idaho wineries
March 19, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30
BOISE, Idaho — Who doesn’t like enjoying a good film with great company? Sometimes the only problem is that you don’t get to enjoy it with your favorite glass of wine and that’s why on March 19, the Idaho Wine Commission will be presenting UnWined at the Movies, a true movie and wine experience.
Held at the Egyptian Theater in downtown Boise, viewers will be able to watch wine-themed movie A Good Year while tasting well-crafted Idaho wine and sampling some specially prepared treats.
Participating wineries will be pouring samples and selling wine both by the glass and by the bottle.
Seating capacity is 225 at this historic theater built in 1927.