- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- This event has passed.
UnWined with Prosser Wine Network
February 12, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10
PROSSER, Wash. — Enjoy all your favorite local wineries in one place and enjoy live music from TnT as UnWined Feb 2016 offers music, wine and food as friends make the Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center the place to be.
The cover charge is $10 (plus tax), with wine and food available for purchase. Register in advance for quicker check in.