- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
- Wind Rose Cellars tops Capital judging with Primitivo
- Tsillan Cellars, Noble Ridge earn 2 golds at Jerry D. Mead’s New World International
- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- This event has passed.
Upsidedown Wine grand opening in Hood River
May 19 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
The doors are open, and we will be celebrating the grand opening of Upsidedown Wine in Hood River, Ore., on Saturday, May 19. We’re hyped to share our estate grown wines and newly renovated space with you. Hear the story on what led us to Hood River, and how with your help we are making a difference in others lives!