- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Upsidedown Wine grand opening in Hood River
May 19 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
The doors are open, and we will be celebrating the grand opening of Upsidedown Wine in Hood River, Ore., on Saturday, May 19. We’re hyped to share our estate grown wines and newly renovated space with you. Hear the story on what led us to Hood River, and how with your help we are making a difference in others lives!