- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
Utopia Vineyard Annual Harvest Day Celebration
September 22 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$75
Please join us from 5-8 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 22 for dinner, a vineyard tour, live music and, of course, plenty of delicious wines from Utopia Vineyard.
This is our biggest social event of the year at Utopia Vineyard, so we are eager for you to be a part of it. Two people may attend for each membership and, because the chef needs to plan how much food to prepare, it is essential that you make a reservation. The cost for the event is $75 per person, which we can charge to the credit card we have on file for you. However, if you are planning to attend, we do need you to RSVP no later than Sept. 18 in order to secure a spot on the guest list.
We are planning a splendid afternoon at the vineyard. In addition to leading a vineyard tour, we will have live music and I will also be pouring an array of wonderful wines, including our newest 2013 reserve bottling of clone 777, which was done 100% whole cluster.
The chef is planning a glorious feast, specifically created to match perfectly with the wines we will be serving.
You may RSVP by reply email or call us at (503) 687-1671 and leave a voicemail. Parking is limited, so, if you are planning to attend with other Tasting Society members, we strongly recommend that you carpool.
Hope to see you at the harvest party!