- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Valentine’s dinner at Saffron Fields Vineyard
February 11, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm$75
YAMHILL, Ore. — Treat your sweetheart to a romantic dinner in the intimate setting of the tasting room at Saffron Fields Vineyard.
Rose-lipt maidens and light-foot lads can toast to romance with Saffron Fields Vineyard this Valentine’s Day. Chef David DuFour will prepare an ambrosial four-course meal, perfectly paired with your favorite Saffron Fields wines.
Tickets are $75 and include a seated dinner with wine pairing. Reservations are required, and seating is limited. Make reservations online or contact the tasting room for additional questions.