- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Valentine’s evening with 3 Lacey wineries
February 14, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm58$
Madsen Family Cellars, Northwest Mountain and Stottle Winery in Lacey will stage a special evening on Friday, Feb. 14.
The event runs 6 p.m. – 9:30 p.m., and one ticket gets you access to all three wineries for wine tasting, including barrel tasting, appetizers, and desserts.
Each winery will feature a different appetizer and dessert prepared by Elyse’s Catering, as well as wine tasting and barrel tasting.
Cost is $58, plus tax, per person. Only advanced tickets are available. There are a limited number of tickets available, and tickets must be purchased by Tuesday, Feb. 11. Tickets will not be available at the door.
To purchase tickets online at BrownPaperTickets go to: http://LaceyValentines.brownpapertickets.com