- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Vertical Malbec tasting at Convergence Zone Cellars
April 16, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$5
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Stop by the Convergence Zone Cellars Artisan Hill tasting room in Woodinville for a celebration of World Malbec Day.
Enjoy tastes of our Red Mountain Black Cloud Malbec from past, present and future vintages.