- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Wahluke Slope harvest tour with Butch Milbrandt
October 19, 2013 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm65$
PROSSER, Wash. — We are taking a road trip to Mattawa, Wash., for a tour of Milbrandt Vineyards and its winery on the Wahluke Slope.
Tour bus departs the Prosser tasting room at 10 a.m. and returns at 4 p.m. This is a rare opportunity to see harvest in action at Milbrandt Vineyards. We only open our winery for tours once a year.
Tickets are $50 for MBV Cellar Club members and $65 for others.
All ticket sales are final because of limited space. Credit cards will be charged at the time of reservation.
For reservations call 509-788-0030 ext 14 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.