- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla Valley Holiday Barrel Tasting at Mackey Vineyards
December 6, 2013 - December 8, 2013Free
WALLA WALLA — This annual event held the first full weekend of December in the Walla Walla Valley is certain to inspire your holiday spirit.
Amid the festive atmosphere of the season, winemakers and cellar staff provide samples of future releases straight from the barrel.
New releases often include the barrel samples you tasted at the prior year’s event. In the true spirit of the Walla Walla Valley, each winery participates in its own unique way offering a variety of features including art, music, culinaria and more.