- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla’s Spring Release Weekend at Dumas Station
May 3, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - May 5, 2013 @ 5:00 pmFree
Dumas Station’s new tasting room will be open May 3-5 celebrating Walla Walla’s Spring Release Weekend. Stop by and taste their new 2010 Cow Catcher Red, 2010 Merlot and another secret wine scheduled to be released. They will feature an exhibit from local artist Anne Strode, plus cheese & crackers to taste with the wines.
Hours: Friday 1-5 p.m., Saturday 10-5 p.m., Sunday 1-5 p.m. Cheers!