- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- This event has passed.
Walter Clore Center blind tasting of Grüner Veltliner
July 6, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm$30
PROSSER, Wash. — On the first Thursday of the month, the Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center will offer a blind tasting of a specific varietal. Grüner Veltliner is the featured grape for July.
Tasting wines blind – without knowing the winemaker, the winery, the price or seeing the label – is a great way to develop your palate, discover new wines and make your own decisions about price indicating your preference for wines.
Welcome splashes are poured at 6 p.m. Tickets are $30 plus tax and include appetizers and six wines to sample. Clore wine club members and industry folks, please call April at 509-786-1000, ext. 204 to purchase your tickets and receive your discount.
Please note tickets are required to be purchased in advance, in order to have wines pre-poured and ensure enough food.
Tickets are transferable in advance, but non-refundable.