- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Walter Clore Center presents Casual Culinary series on chocolate
February 18, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$35
PROSSER, Wash. — The Walter Clore Wine & Culinary Center presents its Casual Culinary series as an opportunity to explore an ingredient or theme in a relaxed and social environment.
Chef Kristin Johnson of Martilla’s Kitchen will demonstrate three recipes that are seasonal, fresh, and full of Pacific Northwest flavor. A few guests might get to provide some hands-on help, and everyone will get to sample the finished products. You’ll get to take home recipes and learn a few new tricks for your kitchen, while enjoying an evening out at the Clore Center.
Theme: Death by Chocolate (menu subject to change)
Chocolate Chorizo Chile
Dark Chocolate Cherry Pots de Crème
Cocoa Pecan Espresso
Cost is $35 per person for advance purchases (plus tax), but it is $40 per person for day of purchases (plus tax).
The fee includes take home recipes, small plates and a glass of wine or beer.