- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Washington Wine Class at Maryhill Winery with Rich Marshall
April 19, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm$35
What makes Washington state the perfect climate for wine? Find out more with Maryhill Winery’s popular sales expert Rich Marshall.
Nibbles of food and tastes of Maryhill wine will be paired in a fun classroom setting on our world-class bocce courts.
Price for this event is $25 for wine club members, $35 for others.
RSVP is required, and the deadline is April 11.
RSVP at the following URL — http://bit.ly/POvN6l