- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Washington Wine Month at Milbrandt Vineyards
March 1, 2016 - March 31, 2016Free
Celebrate Washington Wine Month with us at Milbrandt Vineyards! For the whole month of March we will be having Free Flight Fridays.
Guests who visit can like our Facebook page, check in, then use #wawinemonth can enjoy a free wine flight!