- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- This event has passed.
WAVE Foundation Raise Your Glass, Raise Some Funds
June 23, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40
SEATTLE – The fourth annual WAVE Foundation’s Raise Your Glass, Raise Some Funds benefit features and evening of wine and beer tasting is Thursday, June 23 at The Factory Luxe (the old Rainier Brewery tasting room).
Enjoy wood-fired pizza and delicious salad by Veraci, desserts from Rain City Catering plus award winning Washington wineries including Ancestry Cellars, Bookwalter Winery, Cairdeas Winery, DeLille Cellars, Nota Bene Cellars, Sol Stone Winery and Walla Walla Vintners. Beer will be Schooner Exact.
There will be a silent auction with vacation travel, wines, spas and ski adventures. Wines and beer will be sold to take home and enjoy.
This fourth annual WAVE event is a $40 a person. Your ticket price covers food and tastings, and 100 percent of net proceeds benefit The WAVE Foundation mission to end domestic violence.