- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Wenatchee Wine and Food Festival
August 22, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The fifth annual North Central Washington Wine Awards will be announced at the Wenatchee Wine and Food Festival, which are scheduled for 6-9 p.m., Aug. 22 at Town Toyota Center.
Enjoy food from a wide variety of Wenatchee Valley restaurants, caterers and food providers, as well as cider, craft breweries and distilleries. Live music at the Wenatchee Wine and Food Festival will be performed by local favorite, the Confluence Jazz Trio, and take home your own commemorative wine glass.
This event allows you to purchase your favorite local wines and help support the Wenatchee Valley Museum & Cultural Center.
Winners will also be featured in the September/October 2015 issue of Foothills magazine, a publication of the Wenatchee World. This issue will be distributed both locally and statewide.
Each year, they assemble a panel of Pacific Northwest wine industry experts to evaluate wines by North Central Washington wineries. The judging takes place June 2 in Wenatchee. Community partners include the Port of Chelan County, Port of Douglas County, GESA Credit Union, Moss-Adams LLP, Spokane Industries, Washington Trust Bank and the Wenatchee Valley Chamber of Commerce.