- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Wenatchee Wine and Food Festival
August 27, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$45
WENATCHEE, Wash. – The Wenatchee Wine & Food Festival is 6-9 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 27 at the Town Toyota Center. There will be unlimited food and drink from a variety of vendors including restaurants, craft breweries, distilleries, cider distributors and wineries.
You will also have the opportunity to support the Wenatchee Valley Museum and Cultural Center by purchasing wine during the event and you can take home your commemorative wine glass.
There will be live music, a cigar bar and other fun activities to partake in throughout the night. During the festival, we will also be announcing the winners from the sixth annual Wenatchee Wine Awards, formerly the North Central Washington Wine Awards.
Tickets are available for both general and VIP admittance.
For more information about the event or wine competition, go to wenatcheewineandfood.com.