- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Wine and Fire at Desert Wind Winery
June 16 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$15 – $25
PROSSER, Wash. — Summer nights in Washington’s Columbia Valley are things of beauty – the sun sinking behind the Cascades in the distance paints the desert sky with colors that are nothing short of magnificent.
Please join us as we celebrate these magical nights with an under the stars bonfire and barbecue paired with Desert Wind June Wine Club releases. Cost is $25 for general admission, but just $15 for wine club members and complimentary for Grand Reserve level members.
Please RSVP to Noel Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org before June 9 to participate. For members who cannot stay for the dinner, please join us from 4-6 p.m. to pick up your releases and enjoy complimentary wine tasting.