- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- This event has passed.
Wine and Fire at Desert Wind Winery
June 16 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$15 – $25
PROSSER, Wash. — Summer nights in Washington’s Columbia Valley are things of beauty – the sun sinking behind the Cascades in the distance paints the desert sky with colors that are nothing short of magnificent.
Please join us as we celebrate these magical nights with an under the stars bonfire and barbecue paired with Desert Wind June Wine Club releases. Cost is $25 for general admission, but just $15 for wine club members and complimentary for Grand Reserve level members.
Please RSVP to Noel Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org before June 9 to participate. For members who cannot stay for the dinner, please join us from 4-6 p.m. to pick up your releases and enjoy complimentary wine tasting.