- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- This event has passed.
Wine and Swine in the Vine at TERO Estates
September 27, 2014 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm$10
MILTON-FREEWATER, Ore. — Roasted pigs? New wines? Live music? What is there not to enjoy at TERO Estates during their annual Wine & Swine in the Vine?
Join us on Saturday, Sept. 27. for our annual Wine & Swine in the Vine down at Windrow Vineyard – Tero Estates & Flying Trout Wines in Milton-Freewater for an afternoon of enjoying new releases from TERO, a killer pig roast, live music and great company.
Cover is $10 per person inclusive of food and wine, and is waived for our wine club members.
For more information give us a call at (541) 203-0020.
The pig will be ready at 1 p.m.