- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Wine Blending Seminar at Spindrift Cellars
March 5, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$46
Experience a rare opportunity try your hand at winemaking at a unique event guided by Matt Compton, winemaker and owner of Spindrift Cellars.
First, barrel taste a select set of samples of individual clones and vineyards of Pinot Noir, comparing and contrasting the different characteristics. Discover the role barrel selection and aging plays in the crafting and development of wine.
Choose from among the samples to make your own blend. Taste our future wines and see how your wine compares. Then enjoy being the first to taste our new release Pinot Noir, accompanied by an artisan cheese plate.
Save on our new releases with special pricing for attendees only. Purchase tickets in advance only. Space is very limited.